Monday, April 13, 2009

Comfortable men's dress shoes?

I need to buy dress shoes that would be appropriate in a normal business setting. I am wondering what brands or types would be the most comfortable for wearing all day or for moderate walking. I am willing to sacrifice style for comfort, as long as they will still be acceptable with slacks or a basic suit.





Thanks to everyone in advance for your answers!

Comfortable men%26#039;s dress shoes?
My favorite comfortable mens dress shoes are:





Florsheim%26#039;s


www.florsheim.com





These are a little more expensive but unbeatable in comfort. I wore a pair of these until the soles wore out. I had a job that I was on my feet for 8 hours a day and lifting heavy boxes. These shoes are amazing. The ones that I bought were comfortable out of the box, some dress shoes need to be broken in. They had a hard type sole and leather uppers that needed to be polished every once in a while. These are the best dress shoes that i have found. They are stylish and look great with a suit.





The next best dress shoes are Rockport%26#039;s


www.rockport.com





I have a pair of these and wore them to work everyday, when I worked in Germany. I didnt have a car and walked everywhere, very comfortable and durable. A little less expensive and less dressy than the Florsheims. This is a great shoe for allot of walking around. They do require some breaking in, but once they do they feel great.
Reply:Born handmade shoes of leather. They can last you years, however are price.





Dansko, excellent quality, and comfort pricey, yes.





Rockport as mentioned above.





Doc Maartens. If all else go on Ebay and get some used ones if you can%26#039;t afford the regular price.



dance steps

No comments:

Post a Comment