Monday, April 13, 2009

Where to buy quality branded dress shoes(men's) at affordable price in NYC? I recently moved to NYC and began

Where to buy quality branded dress shoes(men%26#039;s) at affordable price in NYC? I recently moved to NYC and began to work in the financial industry. My work requires me to wear quality collared shirts and good branded formal dress shoes all day long. I am considering buying the dress shoes. But I am not very familiar with brands. Of course I can go to expensive places to buy expensive shoes. However I am a new graduate freshly out of school and I don%26#039;t have lots of cash floating. Where are the places that I can buy quality branded shoes at discounted and affordable prices? Where and when are the discounts and deals? Are there places with lots of malls and shops for shoes, something like an outlet, so I can shop at one place for all needs, instead of rushing to different places? I am still not very used to the public transportation in the big city. And I really want to save time. What brands are considered good brands for men? I hope to buy $200-$600 shoes at a discounted $100-$300 price.

Where to buy quality branded dress shoes(men%26#039;s) at affordable price in NYC? I recently moved to NYC and began
Century 21... almost everything is on sale or on clerence, many named brand to choose from and you can buy almost everything there... dress shirts, ties, pants and shoes.
Reply:Special deals, exclusive offers, and more from thousands of merchants in over 120 countries are waiting for you at Nice Offers.





where??? click to:





https://www.niceoffers.com/988... Report It




hot model

No comments:

Post a Comment